God where do I start, at one point we didnâ€™t have much choice just windows mobile and blackberry. Very expensive and have to pay ton of money to use them etc ,even then they were lot of phones but still very few Os that run on the phones,
Now lots of different smart phone OSes. all got their plus and minuses sadly we canâ€™t format and install what ever we like. All locked to the hardware.
I like android phones looks nice and well integrate with Google services. I think palm pre is just a gimmick. I don’t like the hand control things will work for me and such a girly phone, not sure they will have it here in UK. but even i they do I wont get it.
Iâ€™m not well excited about the new iphone as well. Looks nice again very expensive if u have to go 4 that 32gb one,.
I hate blackberry desktop software very buggy I don’t need it. but to charge the blackberry It will say I need to install that crappy software. I found a work around
here is the link http://www.jan-jansen.be/index.php/2008/05/25/blackberry-usb-driver-charging-via-usb
A short description how to obtain and install this USB driver:
* Browse to Microsoft Update Catalogus
* Search for: Research In Motion BlackBerry Device
* Click on Add
* Click on Go to Download Basket
* Select the download location with Browse… and click on Download Now
* Unpack the downloaded driver to a location on your harddisk
* Connect the Blackberry device via the USB to your desktop PC or laptop
* Install the downloaded driver, follow the instructions on your screen
Afterwards, you will recognize the ‘charge’ icon on your Blackberry